2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
University Ave. & I-80 Fwy.
Located near the base of University Avenue, you can easily access the AC Transit bus line, BART, and Amtrak. We’re only minutes from Aquatic Park, the Berkeley Marina, and the renowned San Francisco Bay Trail if you want to break out the bike, run, or take the dog on a walk. Berkeley’s downtown, Gourmet Ghetto, and UC Berkeley are right up University Avenue, and the Whole Foods Market and Berkeley Bowl groceries are just blocks away. Enjoy easy access to San Francisco, Marin County, or the wine country via nearby I-80.
- Central air conditioning in every unit
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Pet-friendly community
- Airy 9-foot ceilings
- Abundant natural light
- Quartz countertops with inset sinks in kitchen and bathroom
- Open concept interiors with large kitchen islands ideal for entertaining
- Exceeds GreenPoint guidelines for environmentally conscious building
- High efficiency lighting, shower heads, and toilets
- EnergyStar-certified appliances
- Indoor parking garage and secure open-air parking
- Secure indoor bike storage
- Modern fitness center in building
- Rooftop lounge with barbecues, fire pits, seating, 55” outdoor TV, and city views
- Outdoor garden with built-in bocce ball court
- Hi-speed cable and Internet pre-wired
- Brand new stainless steel oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, and microwave
- On-site management
Room A (2 Beds): $1,195/Bed
Room B (2 Beds): $1,195/Bed
Had an amazing time
“Great location, great apartment! Anything I need is super close!"
— Miya Hano
Super helpful customer service
“I never thought that finding a great furnished apartment could be so easy and convenient. I stayed in LA for two years to get my master's degree from UCLA and NishPad made this experience UNFORGETTABLE for me. Thank you guys”
Awesome place to live and study
“Nish Pad was very responsive from the start. Very easy to communicate with before and during my stay. The apartment was clean, beautiful, perfectly located, and just a joy to stay in. Highly recommend this place to the community.”
— Nadia K.